Sunday, September 4, 2011

Finding time...

As our business expands it seems that so does my family! Little Mack is now 12 week's old........ but he's definately the last baby!!!

It's hard to find time to run the business, look after my beautiful staff, help my husband with his property portfolio, go to business events, keep the house tidy, commit to charity events, volunteer at the school and be a good mum BUT somehow it just all gets done. Mums are amazing with what we can juggle and achieve!!!

We only manage it in the Watson household by running a strict routine. Today, Monday, is my favourite day as it's when my mum comes over and watches 12 week old Mack while I get as much as I can done in between school drop off and pick-up - a total of 5 hours of which I think I cram 10 hours of productiveness into.... it's the only day that I don't have Mack hanging off me in some shape or form and although I miss him on Mondays (even though he's in the next room) it's nice to be able to tackle everything without interruptions.

This morning Bella was worried as she thought I must have left him in the school carpark. We're so used to having him around now that it felt strange t leave him with Grandma for the school run!

Every day we go to the post office and hope like mad the new collection has arrived - it'll be like a birthday when the boxes come and we madly unwrap them fresh from Bali. We still manage to make about half of our jewellery but after finding myself balancing a 2 week old baby and bleary eyed from lack of sleep making necklaces in order to keep up with demand we decided to free up some time and have them made overseas. Our manufacturer is fabulous and makes them to the highest quality specifications.

As soon as the new collection has arrived we will let everyone know.

1 comment:

  1. Kylie. I ordered something off la bella last week..not realising trading was ceased. It was paid for. Please check your emails. Im stressing so much. Im a single mum abe every penny counts. I hope you get this. I need to kbow whether or not I'm getting my merchandise or my money back. Don't understand why it allowed me to pay if trading was ceased. Im using my phone so when I searched teething necklace it sent me straight to the purchase page. Please get back to me. My email is claudia_sxc_7@hotmail.com ive emailed the contact email and I replied to email the reciept was sent by. Hope you get this!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete