Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mumpreneur Online E-Book


I finally published my e-book today and sent out the media release, and did the social media updates.

The book aims to help women, especially Mums, set up a successful online business.

The idea came about as I get a lot of women wanting to meet me for a coffee, or who drop me a line asking for my hot tips on being successful online. I made a lot of mistakes in the first 12 months and we've worked it out now. We're growing fast, we've won awards and we're making enough money for me to work from home and employ others on flexible working hours as well.

The book goes through a very practical and first person account of what businesses can do to avoid a few common pitfalls and to help them make $ faster. Here's the blurb.

In this e-book Kylie outlines a series of practical steps and things to think about for Mums starting a successful online business. These include choosing a business idea, how to pick a business name, setting up an easy to use website (even when you have no idea on how to run and update one), choosing the right website host, business planning, customer recruitment, advertising and many other helpful suggestions along the way that will make life easier for you.

Throught the e-book, Kylie gives you practical resources and tips to help you launch your new career.

http://www.labellaonline.com/products/Mumpreneur_Online_E_Book-171-33.html

No comments:

Post a Comment